MCS Update | Jan. 6
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas break. As we launch into the new year, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1- Third Quarter Overview- Here is what you can expect over the next several months. (This does not include class-specific trips or any extracurricular practices, performances, or games.)
- January 16- No School (MLK, Jr. Day)
- January 26- PreK-12 Open House for prospective families
- February 7- Spirit Night at Salsarita’s
- February 17- No School (Parent Teacher Conferences)
- February 20- No School (Presidents’ Day)
- February 23- PreK-12 Open House for prospective families
- March 1- Spring Portraits and Class Pictures
- March 10- Dash-N-Dodge
- March 10- Early Dismissal Day
- March 13-17- Spring Break
- March 20-24- Standardized Testing (2nd-8th)
- March 23- PreK-12 Open House for prospective families
- March 25- Dad & Daughter Tea
- March 28- Spirit Night at Culver’s
Please keep an eye on FACTS, our weekly updates, and our social media accounts for more information and reminders.
2- 2023-2024 Calendar- Our 2023-2024 calendar has been finalized. You can view it HERE.
3- Drop-Off Safety- In order to ensure a safe drop-off each day, please only drop students off in the carline at the gym entrance. Please avoid letting your students out of your vehicle to walk into the buildings at other locations, as this creates a significant safety risk.
4- Welcome to New Families- We have nine new students starting at MCS this semester. We want to welcome them and their families to the MCS community.
5- Welcome to New Employees- We also want to welcome Jaime Stevens to our faculty. He is teaching our upper school History classes. Also, Melody Stephenson has taken on two of our middle school English classes.
Have a great weekend.