Dr. Jeremy Wallace
School Starts Monday! In case you missed the Back-to-School Bash yesterday, here are some reminders.
1- First Day of School: The first day of school is Monday, August 8th and is a full-day of school.
2- NEW School Start Times: To help ease traffic congestion in the mornings and afternoons, we are staggering our Lower School and Upper School drop off and pick up times.
- Lower School drop-off will be from 7:30-8:00 with class beginning at 8:00.
- Upper School drop-off will be from 7:45-8:15 with class beginning at 8:15.
- Upper School students who are dropped off earlier with Lower School siblings will remain in the gym (supervised).
- Lower School pick-up will begin at 3:00.
- Upper School pick-up will begin at 3:25.
- Lower School students who are being picked up later with Upper School siblings will remain in a supervised area.
Please review the traffic patterns HERE.
3- Lunches will NOT be served the first week of school. Each student will need to bring his/her lunch this next week. Instructions about ordering lunches starting the second week of school will be sent out next week.
4- Parent/Student Handbook: You should have received a Google form with a link to our Parent/Student Handbook. Please review and complete the Google form this weekend.
5- Early Check-out: Please do not check students out from the school office past 2:30pm. This negatively impacts traffic flow and interferes with our preparation for normal pick-up each day.
6- Employment Opportunities- We are hiring substitute teachers as well as After Care workers. You can learn more about both on our EMPLOYMENT PAGE.