The privilege of attending Maryville Christian School is dependent upon parents being followers of the Lord Jesus Christ and supporting the mission and philosophy of the school. At least one parent in the household must genuinely acknowledge a relationship with Jesus Christ through the process of a family interview. To be accepted into the school, students and parents/guardians must review the following and agree to uphold the standards, policies, and procedures established by the school. If during the application process, it becomes apparent that MCS cannot meet the needs of the student, that student will not be accepted into the school.
- Educational Philosophy
- Biblical Lifestyle Statement
- Statement of Faith
- Commitment to Cooperative Effort
- Student Conduct Covenant (grades 7-12)
- Financial Policy
- Student/Parent Handbook
The steps in the application process are outlined below. It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that all required information has been submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Applications for the 2020-21 school year will be accepted beginning January 1, 2020.
- Families should complete the Online Admissions Application and submit the required documents along with the $125 application fee.
- Application documents will be reviewed by administration.
- Student testing for grades K-12 will be scheduled.
- The student interview (for grades 7-12) and the family interview will be scheduled.
- Families will be notified of their admissions status with directions to complete Online Enrollment if accepted.
Please be aware that the admissions process can take up to 4-5 weeks to complete. Applications received after July 15 may not be finalized by the first day of school.
If you have questions at any time, please don't hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at (865) 681-3205 ext. 221.