Service Opportunities And Relationships
The purpose of SOAR is to exist as a rallying point for volunteers to support and encourage what God is doing at Maryville Christian School. Volunteers are both welcome and vital to the life of MCS. There are several opportunities to serve the school in general. We need lunchroom monitors, Friday helpers, clinic assistants, and classroom coordinators. We also encourage parents to become actively involved in their child’s classroom. Parents often have talents, abilities, and experiences that can benefit the students and school as a whole.
We also have need for parents and grandparents who can help us spread the mission and message of Maryville Christian School. If you have a heart for marketing or for simply telling others about our school and its activities or needs, please contact our Development Office.
There are always campus improvement projects and facility upgrades that we could use extra hands to assist with. If you are interested in specific campus projects or other Information regarding opportunities to volunteer, please contact your child's classroom teacher or the school office.
- Prayer support for our school - students, faculty, and families
- Promoting Christian education at all levels
- Promoting school spirit and fellowship between parents, teachers, students, administration, and board
- Encourage, support, and bless our teachers
- Develop fellowship opportunities for our school family