We encourage all prospective families to visit our campus, meet the teachers and staff, and see what Maryville Christian School has to offer. Admissions events are scheduled periodically throughout the year to provide an opportunity for you to visit. We will also be happy to schedule a personal, one-on-one tour during the school day. Potential students are also welcome to shadow an MCS student for a partial or full day. Shadow days are scheduled by appointment only.
Attend an Open House
Our open house events provide students and families an opportunity to learn more about Maryville Christian School, meet members of our staff, and tour the school. These open events are scheduled to accommodate almost every family. Although an RSVP is not required, your RSVP would enable us to be prepared for any specific desires you may have for your visit to our campus.
Friday, January 25 @ 11:00 | Tuesday, January 29 @ 1:30 | Friday, February 15 @ 11:00
Tuesday, February 19 @ 1:30 | Friday, March 8 @ 11:00 | Tuesday, March 26 @ 1:30
Tuesday, April 16 @ 1:30
Schedule a Personal Tour
We understand that schedules vary, and you may not be able to attend one of our already-scheduled open house events. If that is the case for you and your family, you can schedule a personal tour by contacting our admissions office. The admissions office can make the preparations for your visit and coordinate with our principals to make your visit informative and successful.
Schedule a Student Shadow Day
Starting a new school is a big decision for a student and their families. A Student Shadow Day is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to experience what MCS has to offer. Shadow Day allows students to obtain a better understanding of our programs and curriculum and to experience a day at MCS. Students will be partnered with an MCS student and will "shadow" them through a typical school day. Students who are shadowing will follow a regular class schedule with students of their same grade level. Half days are also an option and can be coordinated with the principal. We welcome all interested students to come and see Maryville Christian School personally! The Shadow Day experience is open to students in grades 1-12. Parents are also welcome to observe classes, including preschool and kindergarten.
- Shadow days must be scheduled at least a week in advance.
- Check-in for Shadow students is 7:50 a.m. Please park in visitor parking and follow the signage to the Main Office.
- Shadow students should wear a crew neck or collared shirt without words or pictures. On Fridays, a Christian-themed t-shirt may be worn.
- Plan to pick your student up at the Main Office at 3:00 or 3:15 p.m., depending on the grade level.
- Your child should bring a water bottle, packed lunch, notebook, pen, and pencil.
- Please bring a packed lunch. Students may also bring money (50 cents) to purchase milk and/or ice cream. Please note that students in grades PreK - 3rd can buy ice cream only on Friday.
- Please click HERE to complete a Shadow Day Registration Form.