The privilege of attending Maryville Christian School is dependent upon parents being followers of the Lord Jesus Christ and supporting the mission and philosophy of the school. To be accepted into the school, students and parents/guardians must review the following and agree to uphold the standards, policies, and procedures established by the school. If during the application process, it becomes apparent that MCS cannot meet the needs of the student, that student will not be accepted into the school.
The steps in the application process are outlined below. If you have questions at any time, please don't hesitate to contact the Admissions Office.
- Families should complete the Online Admissions Application and submit the required documents along with the $125 application fee.
- Application documents will be reviewed by administration.
- Student testing for grades K-12 will be scheduled.
- The student interview (for grades 7-12) and the family interview will be scheduled.
- Families will be notified of their admissions status with directions to complete Online Enrollment if accepted.
Please be aware that the admissions process can take up to 4-5 weeks to complete. Applications received after July 15 may not be finalized by the first day of school.