Welcome to Maryville Christian School Online!
MCS Online prepares high school students for college success. Enroll full-time and earn an accredited high school diploma from Maryville Christian School, or part-time to supplement your current education environment - MCS on-campus, traditional public school, or homeschool.
MCS Online offers:
- Over 120 engaging online high school and middle school courses.
- College credit with over 140 advanced placement and dual enrollment courses.
- An accredited high school diploma (ACSI, SACS, and FACCS) from a nationally-recognized Christian school founded in 1994.
- A standards-based curriculum in a fun, safe, highly interactive learning environment.
- Every student receives personalized attention from their certified, highly qualified teacher through phone calls, email, and online discussion boards.
- Ability for students to take courses anywhere in the world, any time of day.
- A flexible enrollment policy allowing new students to apply at any time, with new courses beginning every week.
- Parents access to review their student’s academic progress through the online grade book, discussion boards, and student responses.
- Students the availability to work from their own ideal, safe environment—at home, your local library, or a community technology center.
- Textbooks online provided by nationally renowned curriculum developers.